Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for some reason I'm being told that the only way to get a touring is with the premium package (allentown and easton, PA). Anyone else hearing this?

·
Registered
29 Posts
My dealer in Mass said all the Tourings that they have in the pipeline right now have the Bose/Moonroof package.

The same way that there aren't many Sport models to be found, and virtually no FWD models, it seems like Mazda started from the top and is working their way down in terms of trim levels and features.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Makes sense to simplify model assortment at start to crank them out faster. I don't think you can find a GT w/out Activesense either.

·
Registered
38 Posts
for some reason I'm being told that the only way to get a touring is with the premium package (allentown and easton, PA). Anyone else hearing this?
I am in PA also, the only dealer that I run across that had one on the lot was Masano Mazda...was a GT model thou...seems like many has stated Mazda started with the top line model and worked their way down.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Makes sense to simplify model assortment at start to crank them out faster. I don't think you can find a GT w/out Activesense either.
Not the case here in NYC region.
We're getting GTs with AWD but no i-Activsense
models for maybe another month.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Not the case here in NYC region.
We're getting GTs with AWD but no i-Activsense
models for maybe another month.
Weird, all models in the Pacific NW seem to be GT with i-Activesense.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts