Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do some posts not get posted and get held for approval from the moderator.

Is it because I had web page links in them ???

Any ideas.

Is a real pain, posted it 3 times before realising it was being held.

Seems the Moderator has some restrictions in place.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I can assure you that I'm not aware of it. Are you sure it's not admin?

I get notification of quotes and likes etc but not things waiting for approval.

I will have a little look in the mods section to see if there is anything lurking.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely thought it said said, item will be visible once approved by moderator

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I promise you Craigh, if it's held somewhere, I don't know where. Wait until the other mods look in case they know something I don't but if that doesn't work I'll contact admin and ask.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Thanks - I will try posting again in morning.
It seems that it is to stop spammers linking to their own or inappropriate sites. It might not work until we have fiddled with your settings but it might also be time or quantity of messages based before the forum "trusts" a member. I can find reference to it in the instructions but we need to understand fully before we do something daft like delete you! There is a lot of reading and I know more about pulling cars to bits than I do about programs. I'm relying heavily on me mod colleagues ;)

It happened to me at first and then it seemed to eventually allow me to post links.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm experiencing the same thing and have sent PM's to CX3Admin and anchorman to see if someone can look into this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts