Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering how old everyone is. :D

The CX-3 looks like a car that would appeal to the younger generation but from reading the forum posts I know it's popular with other age groups too.

Edit: I'm 26.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
57. Who's idea was this? :)

I don't know where it's all gone. I don't feel much different than when I was a youth as long as I avoid a mirror.

This little thing is a bit of fun. If you add your birthday it will show you how many days minutes hours old you are. 1.8 trillion seconds me so have a bit of respect!

Calculate duration between two dates ? results

·
Registered
256 Posts

I don't know where it's all gone. I don't feel much different than when I was a youth as long as I avoid a mirror.

This little thing is a bit of fun. If you add your birthday it will show you how many days minutes hours old you are. 1.8 trillion seconds me so have a bit of respect!

Wow, are You really 57,000 years old?!?
:D

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Wow, are You really 57,000 years old?!?
:D
Haha, that's what happens when you try to get clever on a tiny smartphone screen. 57,000 years old eh? Well it feels like it some mornings and certainly all the more reason to have some respect :D

Now where did my billions go?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm a young 57.

·
Registered
193 Posts

Good news Anchorman! You are actually 1000x younger!!! You are only 1.8 billion seconds old! :)

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm 30. These smaller cars are generally geared towards younger, college students. But let's be realistic, most younger people can't afford new cars so it doesn't surprise me the least that at least based on the users here we're mostly professional adults lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts