1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a 2018 cx3 awd.
I would like to change my wheels.
I found 19 inches mazda 6 wheels.
Do you guys think does it fits on cx3 ?
Tire size is 225-45-19.
I didn鈥檛 change the suspension. Just regular mazda cx3 awd.
Please help me out 馃ゲ

Thanks Cx3 family 馃憤
5AA2D028-5031-49B1-8F9B-B13E2D9B03CB.jpeg

Registered
There's another thread on here that lists all tire sizes that should fit on a CX-3. Your 225/45-19 size is there and the chart shows these tires are just .5" larger in diameter than the stock 215/50-18 tires. As long as the Mazda6 bolt pattern and bore are compatible they should fit.
Have you tried mounting one on your CX-3? Be sure to check with one of the front wheels.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's another thread on here that lists all tire sizes that should fit on a CX-3. Your 225/45-19 size is there and the chart shows these tires are just .5" larger in diameter than the stock 215/50-18 tires. As long as the Mazda6 bolt pattern and bore are compatible they should fit.
Have you tried mounting one on your CX-3? Be sure to check with one of the front wheels.
Thank you so much 馃槉. No I never tried it.
I鈥檒l buy this Thursday. I鈥檓 in a new country and I don鈥檛 have any ability to try before buy 馃ゲ.
But I saw on this website some one had it. That鈥檚 why I try to buying.
Do you think I shouldn鈥檛 buy? 馃槹

anyway thanks again.
Cx3 family 馃憡

Registered
STOCK STANDARD TIRES & RIMS
In the good old days you went to the show room to buy a new car all based on your needs most of the cars had the cheepest tires installed being just enough to keep the car underbody off the show room floors . today its all about performance. The fashion back then was white side walls and radiial tires that did not scream going round corners also size did not really matter black shoe wax was the way to go and a messy tire black paint you could paint on with a brush oh ! by the way we used to drop the rear end and two tone body paint was very much in fashion , however black with lots of chrome was the best choice of many and don't even think about red all my cars were black.
As fashion changes iron wheels were first on the list to go . Today every one is on about big fat tires , there seem to be no limit , is it all about looks my CX3 came with 215 AS tires because the engineers said so . Now the side wall have denminished some what as conmfort go out the window and that is not all .
You get an extra 3/4" with a 235 tire to the untrained eye they are not going to notice or much care.
There are other set backs with over sized tires and there are risks with steering which you don't need me to tell you about with these modern cars.
It is all about balance and un~ spring weight and wheel bearings . frankly if you are honest with you self there is absolutely nothing wrong with OEM stock size tires. May be you could up considder an grade and put your money up for quality.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
STOCK STANDARD TIRES & RIMS
In the good old days you went to the show room to buy a new car all based on your needs most of the cars had the cheepest tires installed being just enough to keep the car underbody off the show room floors . today its all about performance. The fashion back then was white side walls and radiial tires that did not scream going round corners also size did not really matter black shoe wax was the way to go and a messy tire black paint you could paint on with a brush oh ! by the way we used to drop the rear end and two tone body paint was very much in fashion , however black with lots of chrome was the best choice of many and don't even think about red all my cars were black.
As fashion changes iron wheels were first on the list to go . Today every one is on about big fat tires , there seem to be no limit , is it all about looks my CX3 came with 215 AS tires because the engineers said so . Now the side wall have denminished some what as conmfort go out the window and that is not all .
You get an extra 3/4" with a 235 tire to the untrained eye they are not going to notice or much care.
There are other set backs with over sized tires and there are risks with steering which you don't need me to tell you about with these modern cars.
It is all about balance and un~ spring weight and wheel bearings . frankly if you are honest with you self there is absolutely nothing wrong with OEM stock size tires. May be you could up considder an grade and put your money up for quality.
Much better handling and looks better. I love it.

Registered
LOOKS GOOD

Maesrtro. Thank you for your responce and pictures.
Looks very nice, it is amazing how things change over the years.

Car manufactures are in competition for sales so they are all about performance these days.

Below, is the 2018 model it is the best car I have ever owned .
There is nothing I do'nt like about it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOOKS GOOD

Maesrtro. Thank you for your responce and pictures.
Looks very nice, it is amazing how things change over the years.

Car manufactures are in competition for sales so they are all about performance these days.

Below, is the 2018 model it is the best car I have ever owned .
There is nothing I do'nt like about it. View attachment 23720
Wow. Your Cx 3 Looks awesome.the red color is perfect for Mazda models.
I love your rims. Original mazda 18 inches 馃ぉ

I still need toupgrade few things but I love my cx3 馃グ

Registered
Maestro
thanks for you kind reply B,T,W. The silver wheesl are for kia Honda a Huyindi not for the Mazda .
you have bee able to fill the wheel arch gap very well with you wheel and tire set up
i am running wuith Toyo tires the hold the road exceptional well but are a little noisy on rough pavement
keep you eye on your front shocks
When i need to change tires i wil get Michelin premier a/s and stay with oem 215 size if i can get them.
we use rust check here for under body its is very good stuff from canada .
we can not get 2.5 lty
or AWD. cars here they are not importin the CX# infavour of the CX30 you know you like the wheels.

I have seen sever so call up grades by adding bling to cars the CX3 is a good looking car and can stand alone as is looks like a rally car rally cars are not that big either .

my car is coated with a teflon polish so it shed water better than a duck

Donald
Bermuda

Registered
CX3 RIDE QUALITY My wife is taking a little more interest in the tecnical aspects of the CX3. wow! that did not just happen, now i find my self having to go into the ride quality of our car with her .
What do we have? Is it Crossover , Hatchback or a Sport Utility Vehicle maxda does not mention that . The big question here is all about ride quality, performance ,and safety, we must come to the conclusion that not all cars are blesed with the same ride quality ,that is dependant on many uses that the vehicle is required to perform ,why did we buy a S.U.V. for the "S" Sporty ride "U" to be able to carry things other that food. "V" it better look good and perform like a bullet train. Where did Mazda place its expertize they call it Skyactive, I am thinking and fairly certain from our point of view it was on "S" for Sport and sport means having the ability to hold the road and to do that very well , the car needs to be stiff or better still firm and dependable in all weather conditions , so we are now looking at a compromise regarding seats, tires, springs and dampers and tire pressure all with luggage in the boot.
For safety reasons you need to feel the road , does the "CX3" drive similarly to stiff super cars ? The CX3 is not a wet noodle by a long shot , The down side which beats up all cars is poor road quality for that I can offer no excuse . I hope that you will never say , I wish i had, or I should have bought a pocket rocket because you already have one .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts