Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if I missed something obvious, I looked and couldn't find anything. Is there an area on this forum to post items for sale, like a classifieds area? I came here to learn about my new Mazda and to share my projects with all of you fellow enthusiasts, but I'd also like to offer vinyl decals which I make to members who are interested.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I'm satisfied that you are not a trader so until I get proper advice on the forum policy, go ahead and post your ad.

Thanks for asking first.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks anchorman. I'll get something put together in the next few days. If you hear any different or any specific rules about it just let me know and I'll gladly comply.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'll be willing to sell the OEM 18 inch wheels which came with the Grand Touring. Less than 500 miles on them. Perfect condition. These will fit the Sport or Touring models which came with the 16 inch wheels.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I'll be willing to sell the OEM 18 inch wheels which came with the Grand Touring. Less than 500 miles on them. Perfect condition. These will fit the Sport or Touring models which came with the 16 inch wheels.
I’d have them if I could get them in my suite case!

Expressions of interest to OLW will no doubt result in a price!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts