Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,
My girlfriend and I just closed on a Crystal White Mica AWD with Premium Package. We are located in Los Angeles and shopped around pretty hard. We picked it up last night and it was well worth the wait.

A big thanks to the CX-3 forum as it was pivotable to us learning more about the car and getting the best deal we could find. It might not be the best deal going around but we are both happy with our result.

Off to Austalia in the New Year and hope to return with some Mazda Australia goodies for our little beast (GF just rolled her eyes at me) lol, well what can I say i am a gear head... Zoom zoom

Cheers and happy motoring all

Mick and Gerri

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum Guys.

We never get bored of looking at photos between virtual tyre kicking!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Happy to hear about your new purchase and glad that the forum was able to help you guys in making your decision.

What kind of Mazda Australia gear are you expecting to bring back with you?

I'll look forward to hearing more about how you enjoy the CX-3 once you get back from your trip.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Great that the forum has been a useful resource for you! There are some awesome people on here. Hope you enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome,

Mazda and my family go way back. My grandfather worked with Mazda on the early development of the rotary motor. My father had a R-100 and my first car was a little RX-2. Funny how things come back around isn't it.

I noticed that back in OZ (my birth country) Mazda Australia has a few options that I don't see here in the U.S (Could be wrong). The arm rest seems to have more storage space and noticed a stone prector guard also. eBay shows them both online but they seem to be shipping for Australia. Gerri and I as well as our daughter with be back there for my fathers 70th b'day in January so hopefully picking up a few goodies on our return.

Next step is to install mud guards, thanks to anchorman I will have these deployed in no time. I noticed that you also were spraying wax inside the inner wheel wells too, so looking at doing the same.

Again, thanks lads for the welcome.

Cheers for now and a safe Thanksgiving.

Mick

·
Registered
193 Posts
Congradulations and welcome to he forum. I like my CX3 more every day. It is so good it competes with my MX5 for road time!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts