Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Philly show on Saturday, and they do have the CX3 (red) on display - roped off and not open, a small plaque posted, but not much else. Very striking in person...the Honda HRV was on display as well, not open but not roped off for all you touchy-feely types, LOL...(but alas no 2016 Miata).

·
Registered
149 Posts
Went to the Philly show on Saturday, and they do have the CX3 (red) on display - roped off and not open, a small plaque posted, but not much else. Very striking in person...the Honda HRV was on display as well, not open but not roped off for all you touchy-feely types, LOL...(but alas no 2016 Miata).
Oh its good that I will likely be able to see both of these vehicles at the Toronto show next weekend then.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was told since Detroit preceded Philly by a fairly narrow margin, some vehicles at Detroit could skip a show or two and appear elsewhere, so maybe Toronto is a good bet.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Toronto isn't as important to the industry as those prime american cities, so as always i think chances are slim for Toronto

1 - 5 of 5 Posts