Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CX3 GT AWD Soul Crystal Red (Bose System, White Leather Seats)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!!

A couple of months ago I installed the PedalCommander in my CX3.
I was pretty happy with the stock configuration as the car itself is potent but this throttle control MCU is cheap, easy to install and now i can choose whether to cruise low and slow or to let the cherry transform into a wild cherry bomb!! Is a huge difference and im planning to buy another one for my wifes Citroen C3.
Also where i putted it is quite perfect and does not affect the beautiful aesthethics of the interior.
I run it daily in City Mode plus 4 and it responds amazingly!! Guess im burning more fuel but the joy is more!

Any advise/doubt about these device please let me now.

Here is a pic of it already installed.
What do you guys think??

·
Registered
125 Posts
What does it do? Manipulate the system to feed the engine more gas?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What does it do? Manipulate the system to feed the engine more gas?
Hello!!!
No. Actually is a Throttle control which allows you to eliminate the lag when you press the pedal until the car reacts.
The car responses way better with this PC!!!
The throttle control allows you to perform maneuvers that normally you cannot do as you know the car response is normally slow or not that good when they are Factory configurate..
It worth the money i spent, I can tell you that.
Plus is way easy to install it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello!!!
No. Actually is a Throttle control which allows you to eliminate the lag when you press the pedal until the car reacts.
The car responses way better with this PC!!!
The throttle control allows you to perform maneuvers that normally you cannot do as you know the car response is normally slow or not that good when they are Factory configurate..
It worth the money i spent, I can tell you that.
Plus is way easy to install it.
ooo I need. I do notice the lag… where can I purchase this? Is it a plug and play type of situation?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ooo I need. I do notice the lag… where can I purchase this? Is it a plug and play type of situation?
Search And yes!!! It is a plug and play thing. Make sure to enter the righ year, model and submodel as there is one PC for each car, they have to set the PC as per your car manufacturers specifications. Then follow the instructions on How to Install and within 15min you are good to go!! Let me know if you get it what do you think!! You wont regret it.

·
Registered
2017 Mazda CX-3 Touring AWD
7 Posts
Search And yes!!! It is a plug and play thing. Make sure to enter the righ year, model and submodel as there is one PC for each car, they have to set the PC as per your car manufacturers specifications. Then follow the instructions on How to Install and within 15min you are good to go!! Let me know if you get it what do you think!! You wont regret it.
I was looking at getting one of those do you like it a lot, and does it improve hand ability /
Performance? Or no

1 - 6 of 6 Posts