Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weird thing this morning, was driving with each window down an inch before closing to turn on the AC, Three of the windows wound up ok but oddly the passenger window went rapidly down instead of up then stuck open.

Luckliy was able to get it straight into my local Mazda Dealer who immediatly fixed it under warrently, they advised the window regulator had failed and they were able to get the part in and repaired within a few hours.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Weird thing this morning, was driving with each window down an inch before closing to turn on the AC, Three of the windows wound up ok but oddly the passenger window went rapidly down instead of up then stuck open.

Luckliy was able to get it straight into my local Mazda Dealer who immediatly fixed it under warrently, they advised the window regulator had failed and they were able to get the part in and repaired within a few hours.
Marina Have just seen the above post. This morning just after I left home, my passenger side window opened of its own accord and would not go up. I drove fifty kilometers on the expressway to work. I took it to Mazda Penrith where they will fix it.
What a waste of time! My car is 20 months old. I do not expect to have these design faults affecting me and wasting my precious time. I will definitely think twice before buying another Mazda.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Marina Have just seen the above post. This morning just after I left home, my passenger side window opened of its own accord and would not go up. I drove fifty kilometers on the expressway to work. I took it to Mazda Penrith where they will fix it.
What a waste of time! My car is 20 months old. I do not expect to have these design faults affecting me and wasting my precious time. I will definitely think twice before buying another Mazda.
If this is the first issue you have had with your vehicle in 20 months that's pretty good reliability. I've owned four Mazdas over the years and have had excellent service from all of them. Yes there have been small glitches along the way, but I have never been stranded at the side of the road due to a vehicle defect. Every other make of vehicle I've owned have experienced their share of problems as well. I'm not sure if there is a better / perfect vehicle out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts