Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, just noticed today that the passenger seat won’t move forward or backward even with rocking back and forth.. has anyone else had this problem with the manual seats? I can’t get it to budge at all. I’m gonna see if my friend can help me, but I need to go to the dealership anyway for another issue, so I may end up having them look at it while it’s there
Any help would be great

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd first check the seat rails and make sure there isn't anything obstructing the rails. Oftentimes I find something as simple as a coin could cause the seat to freeze. Also check underneath the seat and make sure there isn't anything lodged between the carpet and the seat bottom. Lastly, I'd want to check the release latch and make sure it's connected to both sides.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, so I have decided that there is a pen stuck in the track preventing the latch from being able to “release” the position it’s in to move again. The problem now is that I can’t reach it and the seat is stuck in the farthest position so I can’t get to the bolts to remove the seat... I’ve tried one of those claw pick up tools from the parts store, but it’s really lodged in there. Any more help would be super helpful

1 - 3 of 3 Posts