Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Maury's the name and we got our new CX-3, a.k.a "Tilda Bloo"

Sunny Sydney Australia here, anyone else from OZ?

my wife was not happy with the alloy wheels being.... alloy colour, and wanted them black.... sooo happy wife..etc..

wax and grease remover,
white plast-idip, and Matt Black overlay.

saving for a nice set of wheels.. unsure what to get, so this will suffice for now..

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, Maury's the name and we got our new CX-3, a.k.a "Tilda Bloo"

Sunny Sydney Australia here, anyone else from OZ?

my wife was not happy with the alloy wheels being.... alloy colour, and wanted them black.... sooo happy wife..etc..

wax and grease remover,
white plast-idip, and Matt Black overlay.

saving for a nice set of wheels.. unsure what to get, so this will suffice for now..
That looks awesome, I have the same concern with my wheel colour, didn't receive my car yet, but I was thinking of changing the color, the problem is I'm a bit noob in cars, is there any way I can paint them without taking the wheel out? and what paint should I buy>

·
Registered
21 Posts
That looks awesome, I have the same concern with my wheel colour, didn't receive my car yet, but I was thinking of changing the color, the problem is I'm a bit noob in cars, is there any way I can paint them without taking the wheel out? and what paint should I buy>
you definitely could, but it's a lot harder to prevent the new paint from getting on other aspects of the car. You'd probably need some garbage bags to go behind the rim, cards of some kind to put in-between rim and tire (so you dont paint the tires), and most important, not paint your clearcoat lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts