Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here I am sitting close to Orlando on my usual vacation and still watching all the fallout of this mass murder or massacre, whatever you want to call it. How can any normal thinking person believe they are in a position to judge others when they are naive, gullible and just plain stupid enough to believe a bunch of cowardly pirates that they are doing something heroic? Thick or what? Walking into a room with a weapon and shooting innocent people is extremely cowardly.

I could go on but what I really want to do is wish all the good people effected by this barbaric act of cowardice, all the best and we here on the CX-3 forum condemn those involved - wherever you hide. We'll see how heroic you are when our guys catch up with you.

Best wishes Orlando.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Last week certainly was rough. This week is a bit better. Orlando is my hometown and I could barely watch the news or Facebook without falling apart inside. I wish each human had respect for human life.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Brexit
Orlando
Daesh (ISIS)
The NRA
Donald Trump
Road Rage

And there are many other examples that show the degree of anger of citizens everywhere. The mood that cries "Down with the establishment" seems to have the loudest voice. It reminds me of the words of Peter, Paul and Mary:

There's grievin' in the country
There's sorrow in the sand.
There's sobbin' in the shanty
And there's anger in the land.

It is a scary time in which we live my friends!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts