Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just like to say Hi to all, just bought a White FWD Petrol Akari CX3.

Loving the Car even after only one week of owning it, have been really impressed by all of the Members contributions in all type of matters, especially helpful when they include detailed Instructions and Photo's as well.

Thanks to all, as today I fitted the Front and Rear Mud Flap Kit, without any dramas at all such was the help in regard to what was involved, it was straight forward.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum Darren.

Reactions: Adam Redman

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi anchorman,

A big personal thanks must go to you for the great details you have provided to make the whole process of a new owner taking the plunge into the unknown in regard to fitting these parts to their own cars, your help really made my job easier, as said earlier thanks for all the information.

Just trying to decide whether to install and aftermarket Console, as there is now a few different ones popping up here and there. There is one made by Armster, but can not find to much in the way of reviews, install, general customer happiness.

Plus being over here in Aus, the prices for different Items can be really steep when buying from Mazda, sometimes much cheaper to buy O/Seas, but if it needs a repair, then buying local would be beneficial, the Pros and Cons.

The other thing would be to remove the CD Player from Dash and Install a Pocket, which I can see has been done here on the Forum, that alone would be good just to throw a Mobile into, rather than having it wobble in the Cup Holders.
I too have bought a Brodit Holder but I personally think that it takes away the lovely clean dash lines that these cars have.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Glad to have been of help. Keep us informed of any mads you do :)

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Hope my suggestion is acceptable. When new members are being welcomed into the forum it could be suggested to them to include their location.
Your suggestion is more than acceptable but I'm afraid it falls on deaf ears.

Maybe if I beg?..............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.