Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snow sounds good as in White Christmas but, I wouldn't want to live in it.

Cars hidden under the snow are CX-3's

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh come on, it can be really fun at times :)

We only get that snow once a year, if even that, but it was a lot of fun driving around the parking lot with like a foot of snow on the road!
Fair comment greaseman. I can appreciate that a lot of fun can be had as you suggest. Also I imagine snow boarding and generally playing in the snow can be a lot of fun. What I am getting at is, the daily grind of putting up with a lot of snow on the roads (going slushy). I certainly don't like the idea of the effect that salt sprayed onto the road can have on my car. And, as I imagine, having to shovel snow off my driveway before getting out onto the "salted" road.

Of course, all the above is only what I imagine. In reality, the fun factor may out weigh the inconvenience. I'm all for you (greaseman) or others, putting my thinking straight if you think I'm wrong (and, that happens more often than I like).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Slushy snow is the worst. Thats the one major thing i dont like about snow.
But on the other hand, i dont like extreme heat either. I guess everything is relative :p

·
Registered
893 Posts
I agree, it's definitely not fun shoveling that snow and I don't like driving in the slush and salted roads. I wouldn't wanna live in an area that is constantly snowing, or snows for half of the year where I need to buy snow tires or whatever. Like I said we only get that kind of snow maybe once a year, some years it only snows a couple inches at a time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts