Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a bit peeved that the Mazda Radar Cruise Control is not available in Canada, not even with the Tech package. Anyone know if this is something on the car but just not enabled, or if it's additional hardware altogether on top of the existing i-Activsense stuff?

- Ben

·
Registered
275 Posts
A system like that should involve sensors which makes it something more than just being enabled. Chances are it's a next model year feature at best.

Did you ask your dealer about it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I asked about it. All he could tell was that the option is available from Mazda Corporate (as it shows in the Owner's Manual), that it was available in other parts of the world but that Mazda Canada probably opted not to have it as a feature for cars sold here. Perhaps it will be an option next year but I still find it short sighted considering it's available on the CX-5 and it is a feature available on the vehicle based on the manual. I understand the part about the required sensors, but considering that the Tech package already includes all the cameras and sensors for Smart City Brake and High Beam Control, I was wondering if those sensors came as a "package" including the one for the MRCC but that the feature was simply disabled. Sometimes it's more cost effective to do it this way than to make individual packages. Just a thought and hope :)

Thanks.

- Ben

1 - 3 of 3 Posts