Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm now the owner of my 1st ever Mazda (2015 CX3). Very happy with the switch and reckon this has been my best car decision yet ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, I love my 2016 CX-3 bought in 2017.

They still make French cars??? I didn't know they still made cars in France until I read recently of the proposed Renault - Fiat Chrysler merger. Is Citroen still around? When I was a teenager in the 70s I had a neighbor who was restoring an old Citroen, looked like an ugly old car to me.

I've owned British cars (Triumph & MG), German (VW Karmann Ghia) Italian (Lancia & Alpha Romeo), Korean (Kia) and Japanese (Honda & Mazda), but never a French car. I've only owned 2 American cars, a 1969 Chevy El Camino and a 1999 Chrysler Cirrus - the Chrysler cured me of buying American cars, it darn near qualified for the lemon law.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, I love my 2016 CX-3 bought in 2017.

They still make French cars??? I didn't know they still made cars in France until I read recently of the proposed Renault - Fiat Chrysler merger. Is Citroen still around? When I was a teenager in the 70s I had a neighbor who was restoring an old Citroen, looked like an ugly old car to me.

I've owned British cars (Triumph & MG), German (VW Karmann Ghia) Italian (Lancia & Alpha Romeo), Korean (Kia) and Japanese (Honda & Mazda), but never a French car. I've only owned 2 American cars, a 1969 Chevy El Camino and a 1999 Chrysler Cirrus - the Chrysler cured me of buying American cars, it darn near qualified for the lemon law.
Citroen is part of the French PSA Group which covers primarily the Peugoet / Citroen / DS / Opel and Vauxhall brands - the latter two were sold by GM back in 2017. Cars are manufactured in France plus various other European, Asian, African and South American countries. It is planning to re-enter the North American market. There has been a recent rumour that the PSA Group is interested in buying the Jaguar / Land Rover brand from Tata Motors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts