Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 CX-3 Grand Touring with Bose. My sound settings are missing Centerpoint and AudioPilot.. My options go from ALC to Beep.

I am on version 55...

·
Registered
234 Posts
There is no centerpoint as it could not physically fit in the center of the dash behind the infotainment screen like the cx5 does. And audiopilot is simply not incorporated to the CX3s for some reason.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I do not miss either and think the sound is slightly better than my '13 MS3. Centerpoint was hit or miss, so I kept it off. Audiopilot did its job fairly well (not to be confused with "noise cancellation" as some folks thought).

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
My CX-3 didn't have those features but the CX-5 does. The Centrepilot is very good giving a Dolby Surround errect but the Audiopilot seems a waste of time.

·
Registered
303 Posts
My CX-3 didn't have those features but the CX-5 does. The Centrepilot is very good giving a Dolby Surround errect but the Audiopilot seems a waste of time.
Like it that much eh ? not sure what a Surround errect is !!...LMAO

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I hate predictive text sometimes! I suppose I was quite exited when I first heard it but don't remember any bonus EFFECT ;-).

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Are you using an iPhone, Anchorman? I've heard Siri is quite naughty maybe that's where errect came from
Don’t use Siri much. It was either my iPhone, iPad or mac computer that did it. I’m innocent!

·
Registered
118 Posts
...I’m innocent!
0:) Hmm.

Apple support doc said:
...With iOS, you can write and complete entire sentences with a few taps. As you type, you'll see choices for words and phrases you'd probably type next, based on your past conversations and writing style...
:laugh:

·
Registered
26 Posts
In my '15 6 w/Bose, Centerpoint was great, but it's a much larger vehicle. The CX-3 is so small, there's pretty much no need for it. If they thought it was necessary, then they could've put a simple single tweeter in the center that would'v taken up very small space. Audiopilot was useless, IMHO. The auto volume adjustment in the CX-3 works a lot better than Audiopilot. I was so glad to not have it on this system. If I recall, Audiopilot was supposed to not just adjust volume, but also tone depending on environmental noise level. I was always adjusting the volume on the system in the 6. I rarely touch the volume in the CX-3.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts