Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
It's great to see that the HR-V has so much cargo space compared to the CX-3. Considering it has the coupe style roofline, it is a design feat to have that much more space than the competitors. To be fair the CX-3 is generally a smaller vehicle, but not that much smaller.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well its pretty obvious that the HRV has much more cargo space. That will definitely be a advantage that Honda has over the Mazda especially because I think that people are expecting more cargo space given that both vehicles are billed as SUVs.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Indeed. I would have thought the CX-3 would be worse off but it just goes to show you can have both function and form if all done right, and best of all the looks you want in a vehicle... no sacrifice with the CX-3 :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Indeed. I would have thought the CX-3 would be worse off but it just goes to show you can have both function and form if all done right, and best of all the looks you want in a vehicle... no sacrifice with the CX-3 :D
I'll be interested to read some long-term reviews of the CX-3 to get a better idea of how it holds up in various circumstances, and once someone has spent a great deal of time with it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'll be interested to read some long-term reviews of the CX-3 to get a better idea of how it holds up in various circumstances, and once someone has spent a great deal of time with it.
A agree but:
All of Mazda's "SkyActive" vehicles introduced in the last couple of years, CX-5.
6 and 3 have proven reliable from the start.

It seems its Honda you have to worry about these days with numerous recalls and the vibration fiasco with the new CRV.
They are having a lot of quality problems at Mexican plant where Fit and HRV are being produced. Production Delays resulted.
For now at least, the CX-3 is made entirely At Mazda's Japanese plant in Hiroshima, A huge plus in my mind.

·
Registered
265 Posts
That has me thinking i might be better off watching from the sidelines instead of jumping in right away, don't want to be stuck with a problematic engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts