Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 2wd CX-3
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I am from New Zealand and have recently purchased a 2020 2wd CX3, and love the looks and style. I am pleased to join the forum to see what other owners have to say about this vehicle.

·
Registered
2016 CX-3 GT, Soul Red, 28k miles as of July 2021.
13 Posts
Welcome and congrats on a smart buy! Truly the 'Sports Car of Crossovers'. Had mine so far 3 years and also a short time at speed on a road course here in WA (FIA, IMSA endurance racing fanatic, esp. 24 hrs. of Le Mans) . Also soft-off roaded as well as thru deep sand dunes at the shore in WA state. Having raced a GTI in the past and other cars, this is a great all-around touring platform as well as sports handling combo (and the same engine as the Miata). Well done and enjoy! 2016 CX-3 GT (USA) 28k miles.

·
Registered
2020 2wd CX-3
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome, and a pic of mine also. I just need to get this steering sorted out, and I will be a happy chappie.

·
Registered
2016 CX-3 GT, Soul Red, 28k miles as of July 2021.
13 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, and a pic of mine also. I just need to get this steering sorted out, and I will be a happy chappie. View attachment 23804
Nice! Soul Red is great! Amazing how a car designed for 2015 still is so relevant and up to date styling wise 6 years later (no, the CX-30 is no match IMO). Do push 'her' a bit, and experience a balanced chassis no one can touch. My next car will be a used MK8 GTI, but for the next 4 years or so its this brilliant engineering and design! Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts