Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new purchase. That car looks excellent in that great scene - new and old eh. I'm sure you'll get some requests to put in a word to Mazda for certain options and accessories to be added to the CX-3. One might be from US owners desperate for a manual gearbox :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new purchase. That car looks excellent in that great scene - new and old eh. I'm sure you'll get some requests to put in a word to Mazda for certain options and accessories to be added to the CX-3. One might be from US owners desperate for a manual gearbox :)
Oh I know. Was waiting on a standard since release... none on the horizon (In Canada we "can" get Standard in base model, BOO! ) But I will admit I am pretty happy with the pep in the auto.... never thought I would say that! lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome from Toronto!
Looks great!! been doing alot of research on the CX3 and probably going to go and put a offer in this weekend.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome from Toronto!
Looks great!! been doing alot of research on the CX3 and probably going to go and put a offer in this weekend.
What are you looking for? Model? Awd or no?
I am looking at the 2018 CX3 GT AWD. Currently have a Subaru Impreza but looking to make the move to Mazda as I think the CX3 looks sharp, reasonably priced and from the reviews I watched/read it sounds pretty good.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am looking at the 2018 CX3 GT AWD. Currently have a Subaru Impreza but looking to make the move to Mazda as I think the CX3 looks sharp, reasonably priced and from the reviews I watched/read it sounds pretty good.
Well I am a huge fan. Despite me working for Mazda, I was never brand loyal. Until their new line ups. The RND in this line up is insane. I LOVE my car. Yes... I would have tweaked a few things, but over all I am very impressed.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well I am a huge fan. Despite me working for Mazda, I was never brand loyal. Until their new line ups. The RND in this line up is insane. I LOVE my car. Yes... I would have tweaked a few things, but over all I am very impressed.
Judging from the first post, Onyursix lives in a tough neighborhood!

·
Registered
110 Posts
HEY!

Figure I would throw out an Intro. Ive had "titan"; My 2018 CX-3 GT for a few months now. Love it!
I'm In NB, Canada.
I also work for Mazda, between me and my Hubs we've got 3.

So... Hey!

Here's Titan
Welcome, and that's an awesome color!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts