Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Girlfriend and I just picked it up yesterday. She wanted to get the HRV but had to do some convincing to get the CX3. It's super fun to drive and great to get around. Next on the to do is get some rubber floor mats and led lighting.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Congratulations!

The HRV is no doubt very well made but it already looks dated in my opinion. The CX3 is a very modern and pretty car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! Not only does it look dated, it doesn't drive too well. The cvt isn't too good. Very happy with the CX3.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Both are great vehicles it seems, but the Mazda has some more sex appeal. Good thing you are a convincing guy.

Welcome!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I hope you guys have plans to hit up the mountains with the CX-3. Out of all the SUV's it competes with, it's bound to be the most fun out on the rocky mountains :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha thanks. We wanted this car because we snowboard and also go hiking. Planning on hitting up Whistler this weekend if it's sunny. Great chance to break it in a bit.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Haha thanks. We wanted this car because we snowboard and also go hiking. Planning on hitting up Whistler this weekend if it's sunny. Great chance to break it in a bit.
I hope you plan on getting a good pair of snow tires since usually places where you can go snowboarding and skiing are located far away where there's a lot of snow accumulation

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going to look into it. However, it rarely snows in Vancouver. Usually the roads would be shovelled before going up to the mountains.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts