Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Toronto here.I just signed to purchase 2021 CX3 GS yesterday and will be picking it up next week .
Question: I’m having second thoughts on the 7 year warranty that I purchased $3280, Rust/Paint/undercoating for additional $1799 and wheel locks $75 that was also added in the invoice though was never discussed.
I’m planning to keep car for atleast 10 years if not more so any advice appreciated .

I also fount online another company called Ensurall that sells Extended Warranty for 10 years at $1650 that looks comparable to Mazda’s . What shall I do ?

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi from Toronto here.I just signed to purchase 2021 CX3 GS yesterday and will be picking it up next week .
Question: I’m having second thoughts on the 7 year warranty that I purchased $3280, Rust/Paint/undercoating for additional $1799 and wheel locks $75 that was also added in the invoice though was never discussed.
I’m planning to keep car for atleast 10 years if not more so any advice appreciated .

I also fount online another company called Ensurall that sells Extended Warranty for 10 years at $1650 that looks comparable to Mazda’s . What shall I do ?

Thank you in advance
That is a significant amount of money to pay in advance for problems that may not happen on a brand new vehicle. So, basically you are already paying for a big repair that hasn’t even occurred. Chances are not all of these possible problems will happen. Keep your money on the side, if something happens, pay it from the money you saved. If nothing or not much happens, then you still have most or all of your hard earned cash.
Most cars have galvanized steel under the car. It usually has a zinc coating. Wash car frequently and don’t pay for unnecessary undercoating. Most cars are coated from the factory already. No to the warranty and undercoating.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts