Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just recently came across this forum while I was searching online to see how the CX-3 was fairing in the snow. I currently have a RX-8 and a Mazda 6 5-door. I love the size, space and utility of the 6 but the AWD is welcomed in New England. My 6 has over 203K miles and has seen better days. It is ending up needing more work than I have the time/patience to put into it. I have been really looking at the CX-3 and the gas mileage and AWD are very appealing. I should check one out for rear seating space and see if it can fit a car seat "comfortably" in the back. I'm about to take a big plunge in life with my girlfriend so I'm trying to be prudent and choose a vehicle that will last a few years. I will be living in an apartment for a couple years so I'm trying to maximize a lot of things right now. I've been looking at this, the Encore and the Renegade and while they all have their advantages and disadvantages, I know a lot of people in the Mazda community who can get help me get parts should anything come up in the future. My family has primarily owned Mazdas and I currently have two and was looking outside of Mazda for a change but it is hard when they make cars that are very appealing to me. So far the knowledge and user reviews are great! Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thanks for checking in and saying hello. Good luck with your decisions and welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Yes, welcome to the forum. You won’t be disappointed with the performance in the snow and if you get winter tires, it will be unstoppable unless you beach it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts