Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am another Canadian about to take delivery of a Soul Red CX3 GT with Tech package. I got tired of waiting for Subaru to to the right thing by Canadians and start assembling Crosstreks with Blind Spot Detectors. They are available in the U.S. but not Canada for some strange reason. So I jumped into a bright red (Soul Red to you, Pilgrim!) sporty little SUV at the Mazda lot and fell in love. So did my wife and she won't let me even visit the Subaru dealer again.

I can't wait to get into this machine and toot around the back roads in rural Ontario where I live and impress the heck out of my hayseed neighbors out here.

I chose the loaded version with all the driver assistance stuff since I am getting old (really old!) and may soon need some help using an electronic boost to my reaction timing. The armrest had to be special ordered, by the way (Strange!) But Mazda Canada is throwing four free snow tires into the bargain. I just hope they are not really low rent made in China rubber.

I look forward to sharing ideas with everyone on this forum.

Reactions: riosx2013

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Welcome Geezer.

You have to treat us like we've never seen a red CX-3 and cough up some decent photos when that ship makes landfall.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Also Canadian,
Also Soul Red,
Also GT
Also technology package.

Welcome to the forum neighbour.

2500 miles away, but still a neighbour :laugh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.