Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newest software version for the infotainment system for Europe is 59.00.443 EU N, got it today!

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any major changes?
I have not seen anything so far, I wonder if its just "bug-fixing"? my system went "black" once in a while and so it would "re-load" several times before it worked properly again.

·
Registered
256 Posts
ok.
So You haven't noticed anything different in the settings of lights, locks and so on?

If it doesn't really change or add anything usefull, I'm going to wait until next service to have it installed, since I really haven't had any issues with the system going blank or restarting (has happened maybe 4-5 times since I got the car in December 2015).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do you know if software updates would remove any hacks made?

I used the engineering menu to disable the motion lock out. I worry if I ever update, i may lose that. Also, are updates only done through the dealer? I haven't seen any "easy" way to update the infotainment system as a user. Maybe i missed it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Do you know if software updates would remove any hacks made?

I used the engineering menu to disable the motion lock out. I worry if I ever update, i may lose that. Also, are updates only done through the dealer? I haven't seen any "easy" way to update the infotainment system as a user. Maybe i missed it.
I'm not certain, but from what I've read updates will override hacks/mods. Usually these hacks are done to work on specific versions.

As for updates, there's no easy way. The only official way is to let the dealer do it. You can certainly do it yourself if you track down and download the files, but it is time consuming and you could potentially brick your system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts