Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Then came new 17 "vintercoatede (MSW / OZ) rims fitted with brand new Michelin Alpine 5 winter tires 215/55 x R17 94H..... Now we just waiting for the snow so we can have some fun! ;)

Attachments

Reactions: mainemanx

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Then came new 17 "vintercoatede (MSW / OZ) rims fitted with brand new Michelin Alpine 5 winter tires 215/55 x R17 94H..... Now we just waiting for the snow so we can have some fun! ;)
Still no snow in the forecast, global warming is making its mark here in Scandinavia too! but we wait patiently!

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
Still no snow in the forecast, global warming is making its mark here in Scandinavia too! but we wait patiently!
So are you're predicting AWD will become obsolete, and the new vehicle of choice will be a "Little Wasp?"

;)

Reactions: bjn

·
Registered
101 Posts
So are you're predicting AWD will become obsolete, and the new vehicle of choice will be a "Little Wasp?"

;)
Hey, you live close to me. Why don't you buy my winter tire and wheel set along with the winter mats? I'll meet you somewhere between Kittery and Portland. What day works best for you? This Saturday? Deal!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.