Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, we got a
black on black awd gt on the 27th of April. We live in the mountains of Colorado and are getting pounded with snow so haven't driven it much. We did get to the detail shop for a clear bra and debadged the back. It's our first Mazda and new car since 05.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Nice one kenny, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. We took off the cx3 awd and sky active badge to clean it up and make it ours. We kept the Mazda emblem cause it's cool.
I'll get pics if the sun ever comes back as the car is under a new blanket of snow.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
A lot of people do it Larry. You can order BMWs with “delete badge” option.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well done on the purchase and debadge, im waiting for the weather to be warm to do the debadging on mine too. Agreed its much cleaner without all that unnecessary wording.

·
Registered
122 Posts
A lot of people do it to remove what engine size they have so they don't get shown up among other business drivers :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
I like it the other way around - where the debadged and whisper quiet are more than capable of sucking the noisy boy racers into the air intake. A bit like the big bully that decides to pick on an meagre Bruce Lee type. Big mistake ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts