Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just brought home a fwd cx3 touring in soul red with the premium package this week. Moving down from a '99 Dodge Durango that was rusting out from the bottom up. I used to work part time in the evenings so I would drive my DH's Hyundai Elantra touring. Recently moved to a full time job that overlaps his hours, so the Durango wasn't cutting it anymore. I drove many, many cars and chose the cx3 because I wanted something really small, but stylish, fun and comfortable. So far, I'm loving it. The gas savings alone are amazing!

Next week we are getting Mazda mobile start installed. I'll post a review after I've used it a few times.

·
Registered
240 Posts
welcome to the site @Daubernurse I have a Dynamic Blue Mid Level version with AWD (I am in Canada so AWD was a definite!) I got the Mazda Mobile Start installed and I am glad I did! It has definitely been a good purchase so far. Remember when you use it, the car will turn off the second you open a door or hatch. They do this for Safety, so don't panic :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone. Just brought home a fwd cx3 touring in soul red with the premium package this week. Moving down from a '99 Dodge Durango that was rusting out from the bottom up. I used to work part time in the evenings so I would drive my DH's Hyundai Elantra touring. Recently moved to a full time job that overlaps his hours, so the Durango wasn't cutting it anymore. I drove many, many cars and chose the cx3 because I wanted something really small, but stylish, fun and comfortable. So far, I'm loving it. The gas savings alone are amazing!

Next week we are getting Mazda mobile start installed. I'll post a review after I've used it a few times.
Congrats!, but "moving down" from" a 99 Durango? Sounds like a major leap up to me...:D

Reactions: Daubernurse

·
Registered
303 Posts
Mazda Mobile Start

I have the Mazda Mobile Start.
My office is so far from the parking lot that I often laugh at the number of people at one end of the building, looking for a window and hoping their car starts.
The fact that I can start it anywhere with cell service is great.
Downside is .. log in takes up to a minute.. then PIN to start.. another minute.and the part that bugs me most.. when I open the door , the car shuts off thus requiring me to start it again. Why not detect key is here? ..continue to run..

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome Dauber and congradulations on your CX3! A great group of knowledgable people here. Look forward to hearing more.

Reactions: Daubernurse

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well we finally got our mobile start installed after a back order on parts for a few weeks. I was able to start it once with the app when I first set it up. Went to use it this week and I'm getting a repeated error that says the hood is unlatched, (it's not). Back in for service next week. Wish me luck in getting it debugged!

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
There is a switch on the hood catch for the alarm so it must be picking up a stray feed somewhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On our second mobile start unit now and we are still getting the hood error. It's very frustrating considering this is the season that I most want to use remote start. ��

1 - 10 of 10 Posts