Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, another brave soul with the parchment interior in the wet, muddy, coffee-fueled Seattle area!

We should get together and sit worrying that our seats are getting stained. Have you checked in the last 3 minutes? Do you need to go check? I understand, I should go too...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, another brave soul with the parchment interior in the wet, muddy, coffee-fueled Seattle area!

We should get together and sit worrying that our seats are getting stained. Have you checked in the last 3 minutes? Do you need to go check? I understand, I should go too...
Yeah, Great thing I don't drink coffee but was nervous as heck going to taco time and picking up food especially drinks.. I bought some meguires interior wipes and leather wipes to keep in the trunk.. I'll probably have to inspect people for dirty bottoms or pens in their pants from now on.. :eek:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All these fancy LED lighting, I feel like I'm flying a spaceship.. Perfect since the weather has been cold, rain, and foggy...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice pic of the interior at night. I'm in MN so our days are as short as yours this time of year. I'm finding the interior lighting makes the dark drive home from work a lot more bearable!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice pic of the interior at night. I'm in MN so our days are as short as yours this time of year. I'm finding the interior lighting makes the dark drive home from work a lot more bearable!
Yea, up here in Canada, days are shorter than nights now, and I leave for work in the dark morning, and head home in the dark evening, and its a great interior to sit behind definitely.

Anyways, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, up here in Canada, days are shorter than nights now, and I leave for work in the dark morning, and head home in the dark evening, and its a great interior to sit behind definitely.

Anyways, welcome to the forum.
Yeah, definitely make the drive more enjoyable for sure :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks indeed it does, I like the white which is very easy on the eyes when driving... I wish the mirrors were auto dim-able like my old SUV tho..

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Braved the cold Seattle weather and finally shot some photos with my Pro Camera gear, I plan to do a full photoshoot when I have time :)

Camera: Nikon D4
Lens: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm 2.8

1 - 17 of 17 Posts