Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, about a month ago my wife drove home in her new Red CX-3 Touring. We couldn't be happier with it so far. It rolled off the lot with 7 miles and today she sits in the garage with a little under 500. I generally subscribe to forums for any car I have so I figured now would be a good time to join this community.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Hi everyone, about a month ago my wife drove home in her new Red CX-3 Touring. We couldn't be happier with it so far. It rolled off the lot with 7 miles and today she sits in the garage with a little under 500. I generally subscribe to forums for any car I have so I figured now would be a good time to join this community.
Good for you "c". You are amongst friends and we've already amassed quite a lot of knowledge to help us along. We've got an odd obsession with photos though. We also like to follow any little projects you might undertake.

·
Registered
137 Posts
As I have always said Soul Red is the best choice for the CX-3s. Our sTouring is not quite 4 months old and like Cuzlarry's ride still looks like new.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. We looked at a dynamic blue one first which we thought also looked great until we noticed the red accents on the interior which just looked completely out of place to us. Since I've already owned a black car I knew I didn't want to take on that maintenance nightmare again so red was the natural choice and it looks awesome. Unfortunately the first week of ownership wasn't totally kind to the new family member and she sustained a pretty nasty door ding while my wife was at work. The person who did it at least left her insurance info and they are working with us to get it repaired.

I'll have to get some pictures of ours to post next time I have time while it's still light out. Is there a preferred method for posting pictures on this forum? I'm used to uploading them to photobucket and imbedding the IMG links on other forums I use so hopefully that's alright. I'll definitely share any projects or mods that I do to the car. It'll probably be a full set of weathertechs, clearbra, and ceramic tint first.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Photobucket is perfect.

And a pat on the back for the guy who left his contact details. It doesn't excuse him from being a galoot but it does elevate him from gutter level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts