Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I just recently became a new owner of the CX 3 grand touring in ceramic silver. This is a replacement for my now long gone 2008 honda fit that was involved in a vehicle accident that totaled it (taken out by a dang prius). Had it for a lil over a week but had plenty of time testing these out as I work at a Mazda dealership. So far loving the car. I have two gripes with it. First its mostly because im comparing it to my honda is the rear cargo space, much...smaller but still roomy enough for Ikea runs. Second I really really wished it was a 6spd manual. I honestly think the 6spd manual from the cx5 shoved into the cx3 would of been a good fit in it (i know there are limitations)...also there needs to be a speed cx3, actually there just needs to be a speed skyactiv motor period.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've been labeled as the "test subject" at my dealership as im the only one at work with the cx3...will definitely help out the community with news and such

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rule of thumb of all rotories is this...fun to drive, nightmare to maintain. Most if not all dealerships wont even rebuild rotaries on site. its usually just replaced with a certified remanufactured unit. I myself only ever took apart 1 rotary with a friend and i wasnt even doin much and that alone was sort of a pain...and a lot of jelly

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi everyone. I just recently became a new owner of the CX 3 grand touring in ceramic silver. This is a replacement for my now long gone 2008 honda fit that was involved in a vehicle accident that totaled it (taken out by a dang prius). Had it for a lil over a week but had plenty of time testing these out as I work at a Mazda dealership. So far loving the car. I have two gripes with it. First its mostly because im comparing it to my honda is the rear cargo space, much...smaller but still roomy enough for Ikea runs. Second I really really wished it was a 6spd manual. I honestly think the 6spd manual from the cx5 shoved into the cx3 would of been a good fit in it (i know there are limitations)...also there needs to be a speed cx3, actually there just needs to be a speed skyactiv motor period.
Welcome and great color choice. ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
other than the normal stuff u would get with a cx 5 and up roof racks and rails are the ones that seem to be not available to my knowledge or at lease not being stocked. im actually looking forward to any exterior accessories or ground effects to sporty it up a bit. will definitely let the community know anything that shows up down the Mazda news pipeline.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts