Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After another driver ran a stop sign and totaled my reliable but old Impala (2002, 140k miles), it became time to car shop. I have a side business doing drone photography and video, and I needed something that could transport them and look professional on job sites. I was going back and forth between a Ford Transit van and a hatchback-style purchase. I was at a local used lot to rule out a Mini Cooper, and I thought I was done for the day at the moment I saw that I couldn't get a drone into the trunk of that thing, even with the rear seats down.

After I described the issue to the salesman, he took us over to a sharp looking, 2016 CX-3 Touring AWD with only 12,000 miles. Fast forward through some research and an overnight test drive - including putting all my drones and equipment easily into the back of the car - and I'm now the owner of this fun car.

This is the first time I've been interested in joining a broader community of drivers and owners (not counting my airplane piloting).

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sweet ... but don't sit on the fender ... your girlfriend will see you, and then with rivets on her jeans ... :crying:

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Hey, I lived down there for 16 years. Nice place.

Welcome to the fold.

·
Super Moderator
542 Posts
Thanks! Eric B works with me and pointed me to a post that you made here about CX-3s in autocross. ;)
That nutcase that owns the crazy-fast Subaru? Good guy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts