Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to check in and thank you all for the wealth of information that is on this forum. I've been lurking for a little while and figured that I would check in now that I'm an owner.

Picked up my CX-3 Touring in Dynamic Blue last week and have been enjoying the ride. I'm coming for a Nissan Juke which basically started this small crossover explosion in the market. In my opinion the Juke is still the most fun to drive, but suffered from an uncomfortable ride on many of our back roads here in PA. The Cx-3 is definitely a more comfortable ride, but suffers in the power department...however there will usually be a trade off no matter what you buy.

Looking forward to learning and contributing to this forum.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to check in and thank you all for the wealth of information that is on this forum. I've been lurking for a little while and figured that I would check in now that I'm an owner.

Picked up my CX-3 Touring in Dynamic Blue last week and have been enjoying the ride. I'm coming for a Nissan Juke which basically started this small crossover explosion in the market. In my opinion the Juke is still the most fun to drive, but suffered from an uncomfortable ride on many of our back roads here in PA. The Cx-3 is definitely a more comfortable ride, but suffers in the power department...however there will usually be a trade off no matter what you buy.

Looking forward to learning and contributing to this forum.
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome fellow Pennsylvania cx-3 owner...what part of PA are you from??? I live in York...what dealership did you purchase your vehicle from??
I'm right next door in Lancaster! :) I bought mine from Piazza in Reading as they had the best price by far of any of the local dealers. (Although Champion in Hanover was close)

Not sure who I'm using for service yet, definitely not Lancaster that's for sure!

It's nice to meet a local here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not sure who I'm using for service yet, definitely not Lancaster that's for sure!
A good friend of mine is a retired Mazda regional rep. He just bought a CX-5 from Giambalvo in York and says they have the best service people in the area. We drive up from Maryland just for regular service.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A good friend of mine is a retired Mazda regional rep. He just bought a CX-5 from Giambalvo in York and says they have the best service people in the area. We drive up from Maryland just for regular service.
Thanks for the information! I was actually considering them for service and will definitely check them out now.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello! I'm over in Harrisburg, likely moving to Lancaster by the end of the year!

Glad to know the better spots of service!
Well I'll wish you an early welcome to the county then :) Absolutely avoid Lancaster Mazda for service, we caught them twice not doing work they billed us for. The second time they failed to rotate our tires on our CX-5 and the excuse we were given is they were overbooked and understaffed. They refunded the charge and we haven't been back since. I'm hoping for better from Jack Giambolvo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Giambalvo has a bunch of great techs and they do great work...I love working for them...I work in the detail department...but I know the techs very well...they do the work you pay for and they don't cut corners...hope to see your cx-3's in the future.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Giambalvo has a bunch of great techs and they do great work...I love working for them...I work in the detail department...but I know the techs very well...they do the work you pay for and they don't cut corners...hope to see your cx-3's in the future.
I'll be there in a couple of weeks for my 15,000 mile oil change/tire rotation. I'm not going to be driving it that much now that the weather is breaking and the motorcycle will be my main transportation, but I'm on a Florida road trip so I'm putting on a lot of miles in less than 2 weeks time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone have any thoughts on Faulkner in Harrisburg? Thats where I'm at currently and I really dislike driving 140 miles to my parents to go to Open Road in Morristown, NJ where I purchased the car.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Although I've never been there for service, I did check them out while shopping for my CX-3. The dealership and service department impressed me on my visit, but naturally this might not mean anything more then they put on a good show for a car buyer. ;)

The reviews I've checked out for them seemed pretty positive so in my book it's worth a shot to try them out. It has to be better then the drive you have to make now!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts