Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old CX-5 is no more, thanks to thieves but now I’m in CX-3s big brother. I’m led to believe that photbucket will block photos without a subscription so when these photos and all the tutorials disappear, I’m afraid we’re screwed!

Soul Red Crystal;

·
Registered
303 Posts
Your first CX-5 stolen ? found ?

Your Mazda salesperson must get excited every time they see you !!

My count says three new in two years.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Your first CX-5 stolen ? found ?

Your Mazda salesperson must get excited every time they see you !!

My count says three new in two years.
Go to the top of the class Dean! 3 new Mazdas in 2 years. I must say that I really loved that last CX-5 - its the best car I’ve owned in my life and I loved driving it. I had no intentions of changing it until it was at least 3 years old and then it would have been after a prolonged assessment of what was available. That CX-5 took room beating. However, somebody had other ideas about who owned it while I was visiting you guys in Florida. This was the result of the stinger after a chase with the Police Interceptor BMWs......

....and by the way, this is how it looked the day before I left for the USA............

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See the colour appears on the VIN plate for the first time. Is this the same for the 2017 CX-3?

The Soul Red Crystal is rich in colour.

·
Registered
450 Posts
So, 46V (KB8M) is short for Soul Red! Thanks for that. I shall enter this is my database of little known but useful information.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, 46V (KB8M) is short for Soul Red! Thanks for that. I shall enter this is my database of little known but useful information.
Err, Soul Red Crystal if you don't mind. Presumably it will make its way onto the CX-3 at some stage but they've deepened the red and loaded the mica.......

·
Registered
63 Posts
The new CX-5 is SO extremely NICE. Congratulation with the new wheels :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts