Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear guys,

Since I have the basic edition CX-3 last year in Taiwan, the version didn't have LED DRL instead of a H15 halogen bulb combined high beam.

The new DRL could help anyone who don't have the LED DRL, and a different style. Check the photo below.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dear guys,

Since I have the basic edition CX-3 last year in Taiwan, the version didn't have LED DRL instead of a H15 halogen bulb combined high beam.

The new DRL could help anyone who don't have the LED DRL, and a different style. Check the photo below.
Love it! is this a kit or DIY? I would not mind adding to my arsenal of LEDs...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I really do like this look! I have seen them listed on Ebay but am wary of the installation needed to wire them.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I like them too, but am real hesitant to mess with any wiring.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like them but my Touring doesn't have the fog lights....just a metal cover where the fog light would go. So I'd need both the bezel.assembly for the fog light and this kit, otherwise I'd need to wire power to the LED DRL and figure out a round fog light to install in the round hole. Always more to the story....

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like them but my Touring doesn't have the fog lights....just a metal cover where the fog light would go. So I'd need both the bezel.assembly for the fog light and this kit, otherwise I'd need to wire power to the LED DRL and figure out a round fog light to install in the round hole. Always more to the story....
I'm in the same boat. There are cheap 2.5" fog lights that (I think) could be used just to fill the holes. I'm looking at buying the DRLs from AliEpress that turn amber and flash with the turn signals and dim when the headlights are turned on. I've ordered Fuse taps and wire taps but am hesitant on experimenting with my wife's car.

First I have to find out how to remove the stock lights. Do they just pry out or does the bumper have to come off?

I installed AliExpress front & rear mud flaps yesterday, that was easy enough.

Onward!
Mack

·
Registered
303 Posts
....... I'm looking at buying the DRLs from AliEpress that turn amber and flash with the turn signals and dim when the headlights are turned on. ......

First I have to find out how to remove the stock lights. Do they just pry out or does the bumper have to come off?

I installed AliExpress front & rear mud flaps yesterday, that was easy enough.

Onward!
Mack
I ordered them and also ordered the LED 3-way rear bumper mount.
The price is best there, although they can also be found at amazon and ebay.

sometimes you gotta roll the dice and see what happens.
Hopefully the quality is somewhat acceptable.

and now we wait.... and wait..... and wait...... for delivery.

zoom-zoom

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dear guys,

Hey Guys I'm looking to purchase those over here in France from China

The thing is our CX3 does not have factory front fog lights.

Do you have any pictures of the mouting part of your installation ?

What is the solution if I dont have OEM foglight ?

Also, did you purchase the Orange turn signal ones or just the white ones ?

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts