Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DJ9999 has gone to pastures new with his BMW (although we would always welcome comment from him) and I wish him all the best and thanks for everything he has done.

Please welcome mainemanx as a new moderator on the forum. He plays a very active role here and is always very helpful. He’ll be keeping an eye on me in helping to keep things running sweet on the forum.

As always, report to mods if there is something you’re not comfortable with and feel free to ask us questions - we’ll do our best to help.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Thank you,

I'll do my best to help out, and make cx3forum a great place to get info, help ... and maybe even brag a bit :)

P.S. I think at best I'm a moderator, not "super" moderator.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thank you,

I'll do my best to help out, and make cx3forum a great place to get info, help ... and maybe even brag a bit :)

Congratulations. Don't undersell yourself mainmanx - on your next post you'll be a devilish moderator >:):D

·
Super Moderator
547 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Thank you,

Congrats! I believe the word "super" before a title now means you need to wear a cape when on duty.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts