Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
my name is Marcello and I write fro Rome (Italy). Now a days I drive a Honda CRV 2.2 but I have in my mind to change it with a Mazda cx3 that looks smaller and wery useful.
I hope,folloing the help of this forum, to do a good choise.
regards

·
Registered
277 Posts
Come on in Marcello. With just a little digging, there is a lot of information and opinion here.
I have also been following the HRV website. Although is it far more active than this one, I see waning enthusiasm but not here.

·
Registered
275 Posts
HRV is a good option as well but only if you need extra space and ease of loading/unloading cargo. Looks of the CX-3 are just too hard to pass up on for me.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great to have you here. The forum is awesome if you are looking to keep up with what is going on with the CX3. As it gets closer to release I'm sure there will be more and more useful info here.

Cheers!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great to have you here. The forum is awesome if you are looking to keep up with what is going on with the CX3. As it gets closer to release I'm sure there will be more and more useful info here.

Cheers!
That there will.

A lot of people here are looking out for new information as it becomes available, as with any community, being here pays off :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts