Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just ordered a CX-3 Akari Petrol Auto FWD in Crystal White Pearl Mica.
Should be delivered in Mid May. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked up the car last Friday afternoon. The wife and I are very happy with it so far.
Just the right size for our needs, really practical with good performance.
Loving how all the cabin tech is working so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Picked up the car last Friday afternoon. The wife and I are very happy with it so far.
Fantastic! Please ,full review and mileage reports. ASAP,thank you.:D

·
Registered
275 Posts
they look fine to me
plus these wheels were what some design team had to decide on plus maybe some outside help if that helps

·
Registered
190 Posts
Awesome that you finally received your CX3. Glad to have you here on the forum.

Let us know if you find any problems with your CX3, and I look forward to having more discussions with you in the future.

Cheers

·
Registered
265 Posts
Awesome that you finally received your CX3. Glad to have you here on the forum.

Let us know if you find any problems with your CX3, and I look forward to having more discussions with you in the future.

Cheers
Problems is what i'll also be on the look out for.
With these first generation vehicles you just never know what could go wrong.
Hopefully nothing too concerning comes up.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Need some convincing to get rid of your Pontiac Vibe? (or at least that's what I think it is in your avatar) :D
I've been looking for a proper successor for a while. Part of the problem is I've wanted AWD and decent ground clearance for snow, similar dimensions, similar cargo space, similar performance, but better fuel economy and the ability to stream music via bluetooth. The CX-3 loses some cargo space, but should hit all the other requirements. The CX-5 is bigger than I am ideally looking for, but meets all other requirements. The HR-V loses performance, but hits all the other requirements. Even an AWD Matrix or Vibe will match everything but fuel economy and ground clearance will be worse and I won't get any of the infotainment options that I want.

All things considered the CX-3 still looks like my best option, but the CX-5 is also looking more tempting.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've been looking for a proper successor for a while. Part of the problem is I've wanted AWD and decent ground clearance for snow, similar dimensions, similar cargo space, similar performance, but better fuel economy and the ability to stream music via bluetooth. The CX-3 loses some cargo space, but should hit all the other requirements. The CX-5 is bigger than I am ideally looking for, but meets all other requirements. The HR-V loses performance, but hits all the other requirements. Even an AWD Matrix or Vibe will match everything but fuel economy and ground clearance will be worse and I won't get any of the infotainment options that I want.

All things considered the CX-3 still looks like my best option, but the CX-5 is also looking more tempting.
Can't go wrong with a CX-5. Got 38k on my 2.5 fwd '14 model , no complaints other than the auto sometimes seems to lug the motor before downshifting. No other issues and its averaged over 30mpg during its time with me. Understand the new one is more refined and its got that nifty command controller knob.

If I did not already have it, I would buy one , but want something smaller for our second car to replace a Focus with a lame transmission.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Had the car 2 weeks now. No problems to report. Only done just over 500 km and filled the tank for the first time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts