Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

My name is Radu, I am from Romania but I live in Krakow, Poland. Tomorrow will be 1 week since we have a new family member: CX-3 Jet Black 2.0 150HP AWD AT. We got the SkyPassion version, which in Poland is the top version, without leather and without Safety Package.

As extras, we have:
- front parking sensors (just installed them today :D) - I expected the on/off switch to be integrated where istop button is in the free slots, it is not...
- 16 inch alloy rims for winter tyres (Nokian WR D4)
- some pretty good dog seat cover for our 4 year old friend

After 6 days, the car now has 380 km and my wife and I absolutely enjoy it. It is our first new car, first automatic and first AWD.
Our other car is a Mitsubishi Colt CZ3 1.3 Petrol 95HP which does not even have traction control, so for us is a huge difference.

Nice to meet you all and thanks for the advice you can find here on the forum! Any special things I should consider regarding our new toy?

Thanks and enjoy your Mazdas!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome! Haven't seen many Jet Black ones.

As far as suggestions go, I highly recommend all-weather floor liners (something that covers more than the OEM ones) and the OEM mud guards.

Enjoy those winter tires too, they make a huge difference. Stay safe!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestion! I have the OEM floor liners, but no mud guards. Why do you recommend them so much, Kevin? Aren't they just some kind of place for snow, dirt etc to deposit? On my other car I have them and during the winter I always have to clean them, which I hate!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Why do you recommend them so much, Kevin? Aren't they just some kind of place for snow, dirt etc to deposit? On my other car I have them and during the winter I always have to clean them, which I hate!
I like them because while they're a bit of a pain to dislodge snow/ice from during the winter time, they keep the car clean during all other seasons. Keeps salt from being kicked up to the paint as well. The weather where I'm from is very unforgiving in the winter but the rest of the year is pretty nice, and I like keeping my car clean.

Also it may just be placebo but I feel like the rear mud guards affect aerodynamics a bit, as I've noticed less dust accumulating on the hatch after installation. Could be other factors though. I wonder if anyone else with the rear mud guards noticed anything.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info. I might reconsider them then, as I noticed gets dirty as soon as you leave the car wash. I was a little bit against them also because of the price, 150 EUR for 4 plastic things?! It's not a fortune, but was not sure if it worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts