Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Located in Brisbane, Australia. Have just purchased a new CX3 Akari Manual FWD. "Akari" is the top spec model in Oz. Looking to gain info on a couple of topics from the forum once the vehicle has been received.
I am little curious what members use to maintain, protect and to keep the bumpers/wheel arch plastics looking as new.
Carpro Perl has been mentioned.
Await your recommendations.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome, nice to see another manual driver. What colour did you choose?

I've been using Autoglym bumper and trim gel as well as a pencil eraser to remove wax and polish runoff and they look brand new.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the purchase!

I use Griots Black Shine and Restorer. Mostly because it works and I use Griots as my other details supplies. Exception being Lexol on the leather seats.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hi,
Located in Brisbane, Australia. Have just purchased a new CX3 Akari Manual FWD. "Akari" is the top spec model in Oz. Looking to gain info on a couple of topics from the forum once the vehicle has been received.
I am little curious what members use to maintain, protect and to keep the bumpers/wheel arch plastics looking as new.
Carpro Perl has been mentioned.
Await your recommendations.
G/day Neil and Welcome to the forum. I'm from Melbourne.

I used Meguiar's Deep Crystal Polish and Collinite Wax. Must make a point here that anchorman had mentioned. Apply the wax and wipe it off "quick smart" (quick like) :))

I also use Autoglym as mentioned by drs above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts