Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
275 Posts
thanks a lot for posting this.
the visuals on that site are probably the best i've seen of the CX-3
great place to go to or to send people to get a great appreciation of it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Website does look great and its nice to see US info coming out now. Fun to just look through and get excited about the CX3.

Available in the fall? I can be happy with that. :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Website does look great and its nice to see US info coming out now. Fun to just look through and get excited about the CX3.

Available in the fall? I can be happy with that. :D
Only downside to that is you have to start think about preparing it for winter with availability positioned as that date range.

·
Registered
275 Posts
This I look forward to, here in PA the winters are miserable.
It will be something a lot of people will be on the look out for.
I'm sure automotive publications will have their own tests going on, to get a greater sense of what it can and can't do.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Mazda need to get some more information about this car on their site...Honda has a nice site for the HR-V....
That and hopefully some good marketing when the time is right for it.
With the Mazda 3 I didn't notice much marketing from them, meanwhile you have GM that went crazy with Marketing its Chevy Cruze when it came out. Anywhere you go you'd notice an Ad.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That and hopefully some good marketing when the time is right for it.
With the Mazda 3 I didn't notice much marketing from them, meanwhile you have GM that went crazy with Marketing its Chevy Cruze when it came out. Anywhere you go you'd notice an Ad.
jay, completely agree with you..hopefully they will push this like they have been pushing the CX5 with Penn and Teller.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts