Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trapped in family cars for the last 20 years and now that my daughter is finished college I've bought myself a new CX3 that I intend to personalize and make my own. I'm hoping this forum will be a resource for ideas and methods of doing just that. :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome! Yes this is a great forum for everything you can think of from dash cams to suspension to wheels...even hood struts and known issue solutions!
I silently dug through these pages before I even bought lol. Made my decision that much easier :)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome, allow me to throw a few summed up options if it interests you.

-Roof rails - Stock vs rhino rack vs yakima etc. (aesthetic and utility purposes)
-Mud guards/flaps(?) - oem, vs rokblokz vs custom rigging rallyarmor flaps (helps stop accumulation of slush and such)
-Roof rack - really depends on the width of the cross bars (aesthetic and utility purposes **probably wont allow you to use automatic carwash)
-Interior trim - ton of carbon fiber-ish stuff and other pieces on ebay etc (99.9% aesthetic purposes usually)
-Wheels - aesthetics, street vs offroading tires etc
-Random exterior trim pieces (aesthetic purposes)
-Suspension - almost always going to be about lowering ride height, nothing offering actual lift yet besides overpriced spacers from EU vendor

Cant think of anything else at the moment since half asleep at the moment haha but I feel like thats a good overview to start with

1 - 4 of 4 Posts