Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked up a 2021 CX-3 last night for my wife. The car definately punches above it's weight class.
Cheers!

·
Registered
2016 mazda Cx-3 Grand Touring AWD (White) & 2020 Mazda CX-30 Premium AWD (Red)
1 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. You will LOVE it!

We own a 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring (Lee Johnson Mazda). Recently purchased a new Mazda CX-30 Premium from Mazda of Everett. Best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Immediately transferred all the maintenance work to Mazda of Everett.

Ha, you mentioned the giddy up with the CX-3. I totally AGREE! The CX-30 is great, but I noticed the main difference for me was how zippy the CX-3 is vs the CX-30. I've got a few issues with the 2016 CX-3 (infotainment, tire issues, ongoing battery issues, & AC issues), but no regrets purchasing it.

Hope your wife enjoys the new car. My wife took the CX-30 and I will keep the CX-3 until I can purchase a newer-used mid-sized truck at a decent price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The whole process was pretty easy. We also purchased from Mazda of Everett. For what they lack in location they make up for in service as far as I can tell. We walked in test drove the CX-3 (without a minder) came back, wrote them a check and were home in about 2 hours. crazy.

·
Registered
2016 CX-3 GT, Soul Red, 28k miles as of July 2021.
13 Posts
Welcome! We are also in WA state (3 years now) and love our '16 CX-3 GT (28k miles, bought used 3 years ago in Vegas but it was an AZ car first, pretty reliable so far too). The Sports car of CUVs really. Light weight and great handling. Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts