Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Touring trim last week. The salesman said I was the first person in northern Michigan to purchase a CX-3. I am enjoying the car immensely, but Mazda owner support is a bit slow to develop in some ways. I realize the model is new here in the US (and elsewhere), but mymazda.com does not even have the CX-3 listed as a choice under 2016 models. I could not register my vehicle. The mazdausa.com site still lists the CX-3 as a future model. However, the CX-3 Smart Start Guide encourages owners to register at mymazda and to explore all the accessories at mazdausa that are not yet available. Patience, I guess.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It is annoying. I've had my CX-3 GT for 2 weeks and haven't been able to register on MyMazda USA site as an owner. Site says my VIN is not valid:(

·
Registered
304 Posts
We're early adopters and have to wait things out. The cutting edge is the bleeding edge, I'm afraid.

Still hearing that Mazda is doing some CX-3 introductory event in early-mid September so that might be when they debut the full website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts