Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery tonight of a FWD Grand Touring model in Deep Crystal Blue Mica. Vehicle was scheduled to arrive next week, but showed up this afternoon way ahead of schedule. Waiting for daylight to put it through its paces, spending tonight going over the "quick start" guide and paging through the manual.

No iActiveSense package, no extras. Easy trade-in and easy sale. Looking forward to learning the bells and whistles, but initial impression is that it handles great and is a very comfy ride.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats!!! Which interior color? I haven't yet seen the Deep Crystal Blue Mica so please put up a pic and show it off :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Interior is black with black suede inserts.

The Crystal Blue Mica shows subtle changes in different light; after a rainy morning, the sun is blazing, and this is a mediocre image of the vehicle in bright light.
Thankfully that interior is not leather since black interiors during warm weather isn't a nice combination although there are ways to manage it.

Good choice!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thankfully that interior is not leather since black interiors during warm weather isn't a nice combination although there are ways to manage it.

Good choice!

Actually, on the GT,the seats are mostly leather with Alcantara inserts in the central seat and door panels. Alcantara being a high quality synthetic that mimics suede, found in the likes of Lambos and McClarens.

Not sure what the material is on the lower door arm rests and the knee contact patches on the central tunnel, you know, the red stuff.

The red stuff may be black only with the 2 blue (dark and light) exteriors, unless someone knows better.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Took delivery tonight of a FWD Grand Touring model in Deep Crystal Blue Mica. Vehicle was scheduled to arrive next week, but showed up this afternoon way ahead of schedule. Waiting for daylight to put it through its paces, spending tonight going over the "quick start" guide and paging through the manual.

No iActiveSense package, no extras. Easy trade-in and easy sale. Looking forward to learning the bells and whistles, but initial impression is that it handles great and is a very comfy ride.
That's the exact model I'm waiting for from Mazda South except in Ceramic. Mind telling what the MSRP is on that?

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does this model include the HUD?

Also yes I am also interested if you got a discount and if so how much.

Thank you for your post.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes, all GT's have HUD.

I'm going to Mazda South tomorrow to put down a (refundable) deposit and place an order for the exact vehicle I am looking for, same as Makana except Ceramic. I was told it should arrive in 90 days or less.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You will love the Ceramic Metallic color. My GT is Ceramic and lots of people come over to ask about the color. Only downside so far is color is so new there is no touch-up paint available yet :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
You will love the Ceramic Metallic color. My GT is Ceramic and lots of people come over to ask about the color. Only downside so far is color is so new there is no touch-up paint available yet :)
Cool. My wife picked the color. They only had one that color in the showroom so we haven't seen one out in the sun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts