Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New on here. Live in Ontario, Canada.
2nd day of ownership. Like the vehicle so far, but miss a CD player.
Will be looking for a solution for that if anyone has ideas. Just easier to pick out a couple CD's from my collection rather than copying onto something for bluetooth access. I know....old school, old boy, new tricks. :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
New on here. Live in Ontario, Canada.
2nd day of ownership. Like the vehicle so far, but miss a CD player.
Will be looking for a solution for that if anyone has ideas. Just easier to pick out a couple CD's from my collection rather than copying onto something for bluetooth access. I know....old school, old boy, new tricks. :)
I think the simplest option, providing you have access to an internal or external CD player on your PC/laptop/Mac etc, is to rip the CDs and then copy the digital files / folders onto a spare USB drive. That's what I've done and thus I've never used the CD player on my 2016 CX-3. Has the added bonus of digital tracks on the PC which I can play whilst using the PC for various tasks. You can do it in stages rather than spending hours doing all your CDs in one go :) Bonus in having the tracks all on one USB drive is you can play randomly or in shuffle mode - I think you have the choice of either - if you fancy a variety whilst driving. Also you get track composer information and album art displayed if ripped with that information being stored.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts