Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife bought a new 2016 Grand Touring last night! Very nice car. I am going to have to go back to school to learn everything LOL. Got to love the LED headlights, they really throw out the light! :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
which color? photos?

got mine 3 weeks ago, just now waxing it. love it, even the daytime running lights are cool.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure of the Mazda name for color. But it is DARK blue metallic. Looks black in some light and really cool dark blue in sunlight. The wife LOVES the color.

One annoying thing is the Karr Alarm system the dealer installs. Did not charge much so no big deal but the chirps (from horn) drove me crazy! One chirp to lock and two to unlock and the horn chirp is loud so figured my neighbors would have John Law over to my house post haste!!! Anyway, fixed that; if anyone needs instructions let me know!!!

Cao.

Attachments

Reactions: blitzebill

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Gorgeous color especially in the sun. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: ghmpm

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not sure of the Mazda name for color. But it is DARK blue metallic. Looks black in some light and really cool dark blue in sunlight. The wife LOVES the color.

One annoying thing is the Karr Alarm system the dealer installs. Did not charge much so no big deal but the chirps (from horn) drove me crazy! One chirp to lock and two to unlock and the horn chirp is loud so figured my neighbors would have John Law over to my house post haste!!! Anyway, fixed that; if anyone needs instructions let me know!!!

Cao.
yup, that's the color of mine. gorgeous.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Great colour ;)

It doesn't appear to be a regular choice for manufacturers when they are choosing what colours to offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts