Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many here have asked the dealer for different tires on their new CX-3? Either good snow tires or better summer tires. For example, substituting Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires in 225/50x18 size for the stock all-seasons - a much better “performance “ tire. There might be an additional charge...or not depending on the cost of the original versus the desired tire.

If not, why not?

· Registered
451 Posts
When I purchased my CX3 back in 2016, Mazda Canada had an incentive deal for a free set of winter tires if you bought the car in the Fall. But the tires they were offering were budget priced Generals or something and I wanted Michelin X ice X13 tires which were about $400 more than the Generals. I decided the safety of my family was worth at least $400 so I shelled out the extra cash and I never regretted it. I don't know what the Generals were like, but I am pretty sure I would never feel right about them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.