Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can the tone of the voice be adjusted?
Sounds like its only comming from door speakers and have to
crank up volume option to hear.
All other audio ok...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I agree Lakefield. Does anyone know how to raise the Nav Voice volume without blasting the radio volume ?

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have a setting in the customization menu to adjust the volume. I don't have the path readily available but if you tinker though the settings you'll see where it can be raised and lowered.

·
Registered
240 Posts
You can actually turn the volume up through the settings on the infotainment unit, Also when you hear the horribly voiced woman speaking if you turn you volume knob up it will actually raise the voice volume. You do need to time it correctly otherwise you will be cranking your music up.

·
Registered
240 Posts
oh and @CX3 LAKEFIELD it does only come out of the drivers side, it reduces the music volume and sends it from the drivers side only. I think because they know we all have a a wife or fiance sitting next to us already telling us we are speeding or needing to turn hahaha

Reactions: riosx2013

·
Registered
303 Posts
oh and @CX3 LAKEFIELD it does only come out of the drivers side, it reduces the music volume and sends it from the drivers side only. I think because they know we all have a a wife or fiance sitting next to us already telling us we are speeding or needing to turn hahaha

not me - she's too busy cranking up the tunes :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts