Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my factory NAV maps subscription expired, I had renewed it once for 3 years but now it expired again . So since I do not use Google maps I tried to renew my 3 year maps. Using Mazda Tool box I tried 3 times over a couple months to pay for the updates. Each time it errored out on my payment, I tried to using 2 different cards. DOH frustrating.

Anyway I finally broke down and ordered this card:

It is supposed to come with 3 years of updates too! I installed the card and it came right up with no problems. I will try and run the update soon and report back. $44.00...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi! I have a 2019 Mazda CX-3 without factory NAV map. I have just been using a separate GPS but curious as to whether I could just get one of those SD cards or would I need
some program in the car too?
Thank you!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi! I have a 2019 Mazda CX-3 without factory NAV map. I have just been using a separate GPS but curious as to whether I could just get one of those SD cards or would I need
some program in the car too?
Thank you!
As long as you have the SD slot you should be good. Just make sure car is off then insert the new SD card and start up; it should work fine.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! Sorry, where would the slot be located? I've not noticed one on my car.
Center console/ dash on the lower left. It is covered by a plastic cover. It is easy to miss if you put stuff on the console...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, I would take a picture of it but it's my wife's car and it is at our winter home now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts